Alle eendjes zwemmen in h Alle eendjes zwemmen in h

duck drawer

AngelsDead responds:

Ey yup :D

Harry Brown HD DVD rip Harry Brown HD DVD rip

Excelent, the feelings felt for Harry, as he proceeds to clean the streets of injustice captures the audience, ' he should have called an ambulance, for the girl'.

Episode 13 Plot of Witnee Episode 13 Plot of Witnee

I laughed like a hyena!

stewardhklarlover responds:

Allright! I'm so glad to hear that, LRB! I want to provide laughter and happiness to the human family. There's too much negativity and ugliness on a lot of things. I want happiness and fun on my stuff. Thanks for the awesome rating! Yay, LRB gets it! Laughter makes us feel better.

Posh Froth Apprentice Posh Froth Apprentice

Golden insight into the future, the music heightened the experience

stewardhklarlover responds:

There are 2 new games if you are interested, my friend. QF Book 34 and Dewjarls Baron. These 2 games will help lead humanity to the next level. Posh Froth Boyz have elevated humanity to Posh Froth Masterdom. Will they also elevate humanity to Dewj Froth Masterdom? Golden insight is what we all need. Future elevation as well as revelation. Music that opens human minds to outer space. Crushing Sananda and his evil forces. This is what we, ZionAncientz, do.

Posh Froth Page Posh Froth Page

thought provoking and energy filled thrill

stewardhklarlover responds:

Thank you, kind friend! If you ever feel the need to become a Posh Froth Master, follow the insight of the Posh Froth Boyz. I am currently trying to find out if they will be the protectors of Dewj Froth. If not, I will have to find loyal earthlings who will carry forth Dewj Froth. You, wise student, have an open mind to allow your thoughts to be provoked. You will feel energy and power the further you go and the more you learn, if you feel like it. Things are much more interesting than the boring day to day life.

Legend of the Iron King Legend of the Iron King

Was great building a russian base in the arctic, watch out for wild michaels and tall ghost walts

FavouriteBear responds:

"Many men have wandered from path into the Great White Abyss, they return not as men, but as gerbils."

- Questodius (Iron King's rival)

MC9 MC9

Great!

I really like this music from madness combat 9 it is really good

DOOM 1: [Hangar Cover] DOOM 1: [Hangar Cover]

Nice.

I remember this on doom.

8-bit Forest Gnomes 8-bit Forest Gnomes

Good.

Nice music.

Bear Greatness Bear Greatness

amazing

what great bear could have thought of this drawing

FavouriteBear responds: