Posh Froth Apprentice Posh Froth Apprentice

Golden insight into the future, the music heightened the experience

stewardhklarlover responds:

There are 2 new games if you are interested, my friend. QF Book 34 and Dewjarls Baron. These 2 games will help lead humanity to the next level. Posh Froth Boyz have elevated humanity to Posh Froth Masterdom. Will they also elevate humanity to Dewj Froth Masterdom? Golden insight is what we all need. Future elevation as well as revelation. Music that opens human minds to outer space. Crushing Sananda and his evil forces. This is what we, ZionAncientz, do.

Posh Froth Page Posh Froth Page

thought provoking and energy filled thrill

stewardhklarlover responds:

Thank you, kind friend! If you ever feel the need to become a Posh Froth Master, follow the insight of the Posh Froth Boyz. I am currently trying to find out if they will be the protectors of Dewj Froth. If not, I will have to find loyal earthlings who will carry forth Dewj Froth. You, wise student, have an open mind to allow your thoughts to be provoked. You will feel energy and power the further you go and the more you learn, if you feel like it. Things are much more interesting than the boring day to day life.

Legend of the Iron King Legend of the Iron King

Was great building a russian base in the arctic, watch out for wild michaels and tall ghost walts

FavouriteBear responds:

"Many men have wandered from path into the Great White Abyss, they return not as men, but as gerbils."

- Questodius (Iron King's rival)

C&C: Red Alert 3 C&C: Red Alert 3

Loved playing as russia, great game glad those allies got defeated

Perdition Perdition

Great idea and gameplay was very good!! :)
The controls where easy to adjust to, and the original story kept the game intresting
well done!!

Fire&Smoke Fire&Smoke

Good game
Was nice and simple plus the scene changed if you failed which was a good addition
Good job!! :)

Neon Pong Neon Pong

Pretty good game

i liked it, I also liked the techno style of the game.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Well...

I do not have flash player 10 at the moment, but I have the full game, and it is good how you did this in flash I do not know, but well done.

Draw Your Own Cartoon Draw Your Own Cartoon

That was good.

I remember this on Y8.com.

FlashSims responds:

yeah i first submitted it to internet in 2006 but this ones new and revamped

Xenon Prime Racing Xenon Prime Racing

Really good work.

3D and it is a good game, that is something to be proud of.